We are constantly searching for new and unique ways to promote your business here at GK Media. Thankfully, Long Beach’s location makes things easy since this diverse city is home to several family fun events.
Currently, we are looking for event sponsors for Moonlight Movies on the Beach.
Alfredo’s Beach Club
The last Moonlight Movies on the Beach at Granada Beach was presented by Alfredo’s Beach Club and Long Beach Local. Additional information about the project’s potential can be found on the Moonlight Movies on the Beach page.
Details about Moonlight Movies on the Beach
This excellent summertime activity is entirely free for moviegoers, and there is always ample parking, so that is never a worry. At the event, dinner, snacks, and popcorn will be made available for purchase.
All movies start at dusk, at approximately 8:00 pm, and will take place at one of three locations:
- Granada Beach: 5000 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA
- Cherry Beach: 1 Junipero Ave. Long Beach, CA
- Nautilus Shell Shoreline Village: between PF Chang’s and Gladstones in Rainbow Harbor
Previous Moonlight Movies on the Beach Schedule
To get an idea of what types of movies are available for showings, here is the last schedule of the Moonlight Movies on the Beach.
- 7/27/21: The Goonies @ Granada Beach
- 8/3/21: Knives Out @ Granada Beaech
- 8/10/21: Lady and the Tramp (1955) @ Granada Beach
- 8/12/21: The Fifth Element @ Granada Beach
- 8/17/21: Hocus Pocus @ Granada Beach
- 8/24/21: Tombstone @ Granada Beach
Contact GK Media Inc Today!
If you’re looking to sponsor Moonlight Movies on the Beach or are interested in other creative marketing strategies, GK Media can help.
GK Media is a top-ranked Long Beach SEO Company with customized services to drive new customers to your business, including optimizing SEO and social media marketing. Visit us online for a FREE SEO evaluation report of your website and see how we can help you improve your business!